to explore results)
- Nucleic Acids, The covalent structures of nucleic acids.
, Volume 20
, Pages 25-46
- DNA-targeting Molecules as Therapeutic Agents, Chapter 1 DNA Recognition by Parallel Triplex Formation.
, Pages 1-32
- DNA Damage, DNA Repair and Disease: Volume 1, Chapter 10 Genomic Uracil in Biology, Immunity and Cancer.
, Volume 1
, Pages 220-248
- Tunnelling in Molecules: Nuclear Quantum Effects from Bio to Physical Chemistry, Chapter 1 Direct Observation of Tunnelling Reactions by Matrix Isolation Spectroscopy.
, Pages 1-60
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 42, Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo‐ and polynucleotides.
, Volume 42
, Pages 285-353
- Functional Nanometer-Sized Clusters of Transition Metals: Synthesis, Properties and Applications, CHAPTER 12 DNA-Templated Metal Nanoclusters and Their Applications.
, Pages 352-390
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 43, Chapter 5 Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo- and poly-nucleotides.
, Volume 43
, Pages 146-245
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 41, Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo- and polynucleotides.
, Volume 41
, Pages 169-250
- DNA Photodamage: From Light Absorption to Cellular Responses and Skin Cancer, CHAPTER 9 Photochemistry of RNA, RNA Monomers, and Plausible Prebiotic Precursors.
, Pages 197-226
- Prebiotic Chemistry and Life's Origin, CHAPTER 8 Prebiotic Chemistry of Nucleobases and Nucleotides.
, Pages 215-268