to explore results)
- Nanotoxicology: Experimental and Computational Perspectives, Chapter 4 Protocols for In vitro and In vivo Toxicity Assessment of Engineered Nanoparticles.
, Pages 94-132
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 48, Nucleotides and nucleic acids: mononucleotides.
, Volume 48
, Pages 199-233
- The Chemical Biology of Nitrogen, CHAPTER 6 Amination Reactions: Incorporation of Ammonia Into Amino Acid Frameworks
, Pages 105-136
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 8 Enantioseparation
, Pages 173-203
- Vanadium Catalysis, Chapter 21 Vanadium Compounds as Indirect Activators of a G Protein-coupled Receptor.
, Pages 497-513
- The Chemical Biology of Phosphorus, Chapter 10 N–P Bond Chemical Biology
, Pages 310-330
- Structural and Catalytic Roles of Metal Ions in RNA, 11 Metal Ion Binding and Function in Natural and Artificial Small RNA Enzymes from a Structural Perspective.
, Volume 9
, Pages 299-345
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 28 The Blood–Retinal Barrier and Carnosine.
, Pages 528-547
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 4 Coffee Plant Biochemistry.
, Pages 100-162
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 42, NMR in living systems.
, Volume 42
, Pages 498-534