to explore results)
- Anthocyanins from Natural Sources: Exploiting Targeted Delivery for Improved Health, Chapter 6 Pharmacokinetics.
, Pages 159-185
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): E-J (2), E-J compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-898
- Berries and Berry Bioactive Compounds in Promoting Health, Chapter 2 Occurrence, Bioavailability and Metabolism of Berry (Poly)phenols.
, Pages 41-82
- Metabolic Profiling: Disease and Xenobiotics, CHAPTER 4 Analysis of High-dimensional Data from Designed Metabolomics Studies.
, Pages 117-136
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 16 Chlorogenic Acids: Daily Consumption Through Coffee, Metabolism and Potential Health Effects.
, Pages 364-415
- Molecular Structure by Diffraction Methods: Volume 2, Natural products and small biological molecules.
, Volume 2
, Pages 131-200
- Berries and Berry Bioactive Compounds in Promoting Health, Chapter 8 Neuroprotective Mechanisms of Berry Bioavailable Polyphenol Metabolites.
, Pages 208-245
- Immunosensors, CHAPTER 4 Nanostructure-based Sensitive Electrochemical Immunosensors.
, Pages 58-85
- Fats and Associated Compounds, Chapter 9 Human Health and the Consumption of Fat-associated Compounds: Tyrosol, Hydroxytyrosol, Oleuropein, Oleacein, and Oleocanthal.
, Pages 216-241