to explore results)
- Theobromine cocrystals with monohydroxybenzoic acids – synthesis, X-ray structural analysis, solubility and thermal properties.
- Aminoalcohols and benzoates-friends or foes? Tuning nuclearity of Cu(ii) complexes, studies of their structures, magnetism, and catecholase-like activities as well as performing DFT and TDDFT studies.
, Dalton Trans.
- Benzimidazole-acid hydrazide Schiff–Mannich combo ligands enable the nano-molar detection of Zn2+ in semi-aqueous media, HuH-7 cells, and plants via a fluorescence turn-on mode.
, New J. Chem.
- Synthesis and characterization of a multimode stationary phase: Congo red derivatized silica in nano-flow HPLC.
- Mixed ligand–silver(i) complexes with anti-inflammatory agents which can bind to lipoxygenase and calf-thymus DNA, modulating their function and inducing apoptosis.
- Surface modification of anatase nanoparticles with fused ring salicylate-type ligands (3-hydroxy-2-naphthoic acids): a combined DFT and experimental study of optical properties.
- Synthesis of the farnesyl ether 2,3,5-trifluoro-6-hydroxy-4-[(E,E )-3,7,11-trimethyldodeca-2,6,10-trien-1-yloxy]nitrobenzene, and related compounds containing a substituted hydroxytrifluorophenyl residue: novel inhibitors of protein farnesyltransferase, geranylgeranyltransferase I and squalene synthase.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- A polynuclear Cu(ii) complex for real time monitoring of mitochondrial cytochrome C release during cellular apoptosis.
, Chem. Commun.
- Regioselective ortho-carboxylation of phenols catalyzed by benzoic acid decarboxylases: a biocatalytic equivalent to the Kolbe–Schmitt reaction.
, RSC Adv.
- Synthesis, characterization and anti-diabetic assay of diorganotin(iv) azo-carboxylates: crystal structure and topological studies of azo-dicarboxylic acid ligand and its cyclic tetranuclear dimethyltin(iv) complex.
, New J. Chem.