to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 16 Monographs of most Frequent Co-Crystal Formers.
, Pages 338-382
- Edible Fungi: Chemical Composition, Nutrition and Health Effects, Chapter 4 Bioactive Phenolic Compounds from Mushrooms.
, Pages 139-160
- Electrochemistry: Volume 15, Modified electrodes for sensing.
, Volume 15
, Pages 58-95
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 6 Retention in Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 91-152
- Berries and Berry Bioactive Compounds in Promoting Health, Chapter 2 Occurrence, Bioavailability and Metabolism of Berry (Poly)phenols.
, Pages 41-82
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, Appendix
, Pages 278-326
- The Chemistry and Biology of Winemaking, Chapter 2 The Vine
, Pages 65-113
- Reducing Agents in Colloidal Nanoparticle Synthesis, CHAPTER 4 Role of Phenols and Phenol Derivatives in the Synthesis of Nanoparticles.
, Pages 73-96