to explore results)
- Silicon dioxide nanoparticles alleviate the threats of broomrape infection in tomato by inducing cell wall fortification and modulating ROS homeostasis.
, Environ. Sci.: Nano
- N.m.r. study of the hydration of pyruvic acid.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Synthesis of enantiomerically pure α-hydroxyaldehydes from the corresponding α-hydroxycarboxylic acids: novel substrates for Escherichia coli transketolase.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- The biosynthesis of pyridoxine.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Protein production by micro-organisms.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.