to explore results)
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 12 Non-extractable Polyphenols and the Gut Microbiome.
, Pages 241-262
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 36, Amino acids.
, Volume 36
, Pages 19-81
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 6 Retention in Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 91-152
- Biological Conversion of Biomass for Fuels and Chemicals: Explorations from Natural Utilization Systems, CHAPTER 14 The Ruminant Animal as a Natural Biomass-Conversion Platform and a Source of Bioconversion Agents.
, Pages 248-281
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 44, Non-canonical (unusual) amino acids as a toolbox for antimicrobial and anticancer peptide synthesis.
, Volume 44
, Pages 44-63
- Lignin Valorization: Emerging Approaches, Chapter 14 Biogas Production from Lignin via Anaerobic Digestion.
, Pages 391-412
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 35 Mycotoxins.
, Pages 789-804
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 28 Potential Mycotoxin Effects on Coffee Consumers' Health.
, Pages 556-566
- Chemical Toxicity Prediction: Category Formation and Read-Across, Chapter 3 Informing Chemical Categories through the Development of Adverse Outcome Pathways.
, Pages 44-71
- Microwave-Assisted Polymerization, Chapter 3 Step-growth Polymerization
, Pages 46-74