to explore results)
- A new [2 + 2] photodimerization of 5-chloro- and 5-methyl-2-pyridone in their inclusion complexes with 1,1′-biphenyl-2,2′-dicarboxylic acid as a model for DNA damage by photodimerization of its thymine component.
, Chem. Commun.
- Coordination assemblies of Co
with 1,1′-biphenyl-2,2′-dicarboxylic acid and three positional isomeric ligands: structural diversity and properties.
- Binaphthyl-based chiral ligands: design, synthesis and evaluation of their performance in enantioselective addition of diethylzinc to aromatic aldehydes.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Advances in ligand-unsupported argentophilic interactions in crystal engineering: an emerging platform for supramolecular architectures.
, Inorg. Chem. Front.
- A series of Cd(ii) coordination polymers based on flexible bis(triazole) and multicarboxylate ligands: topological diversity, entanglement and properties.
- Cu(ii)-induced twisting of the biphenyl core: exploring the effect of structure and coordination environment of biphenyl-based chiral copper(ii) complexes on interaction with calf-thymus DNA.
, New J. Chem.
- An AIE material with time-dependent luminescence conversion obtained by 2D coordination polymer modification via covalent post-synthetic modification.
, Dalton Trans.
- Dicarboxylate ligand-modulated assembly of new luminescent zinc(ii) coordination polymers with in situ formed tetrazole ligands: an experimental and theoretical study.
, RSC Adv.
- A europium(iii)-based metal–organic framework as a naked-eye and fast response luminescence sensor for acetone and ferric iron.
, New J. Chem.
- Ligand geometry-directed assembly of seven entangled coordination polymers.