to explore results)
- Selective complexation and efficient separation of cis/trans-1,2-dichloroethene isomers by a pillararene.
, RSC Adv.
- Single-site metal–organic framework catalysts for the oxidative coupling of arenes via C–H/C–H activation.
, Chem. Sci.
- Host–guest complexation of pillararenes towards neutral nitrile guests.
, Chem. Commun.
- An accurate and transferable protocol for reproducible quantification of organic pollutants in human serum using direct isotope dilution mass spectrometry.
- Bending elastic properties of a block copolymer-rich lamellar phase doped by a surfactant: a neutron spin-echo study.
, Soft Matter
- Synergic effect in gelation by two-component mixture of chiral gelators.
, New J. Chem.