to explore results)
- Caged AG10: new tools for spatially predefined mitochondrial uncoupling.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Photolysis of ortho-nitrobenzylic derivatives: the importance of the leaving group.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Dual inhibitors of epidermal growth factor receptor and topoisomerase IIα derived from a quinoline scaffold.
, RSC Adv.
- Selective detection and removal of picric acid by C2N surface from a mixture of nitro-explosives.
, New J. Chem.
- Electron deficient heteroaromatic ammonioamidates. Part 25. N-(Quinazolin-3-io)amidates. Part 12. The synthesis of n-(6,7-dimethoxy-2-methylquinazolin-3-io)ethoxythioformamidate and of 2-(3,4-dimethoxyphenyl)-8,9-dimethoxy-5-methyl-10bH-[1,3,4]-thiadiazolo [3,2-c] quinazoline, the ring isomer of N-(6,7-dimethoxy-2-methylquinazolin-3-io)-3,4-dimethoxy(thiobenzamidate).
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Silicon quantum dot sensors for an explosive taggant, 2,3-dimethyl-2,3-dinitrobutane (DMNB).
, Chem. Commun.
- A nanoparticle-coated chemiresistor array as a microscale gas chromatograph detector for explosive marker compounds: flow rate and temperature effects.
- Luminescent poly(dendrimer)s for the detection of explosives.
, Mater. Adv.
- Fluorescent carbazole dendrimers for the detection of nitroaliphatic taggants and accelerants.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Photo-cleavable nucleotides for primer free enzyme mediated DNA synthesis.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.