to explore results)
- Carbohydrates in Drug Design and Discovery, Chapter 5 Glyconanotechnology and Disease: Gold Nanoparticles Coated with Glycosides as Multivalent Systems for Potential Applications in Diagnostics and Therapy.
, Pages 89-131
- Chemical Linkers in Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Chapter 9 The Use of Uniform PEG Compounds in the Design of ADCs.
, Pages 286-376
- Soft Matter for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 5 Protein Aggregation Suppression and Folding Promotion by Synthetic Molecules.
, Pages 112-133
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 44, Oriented molecules.
, Volume 44
, Pages 547-591
- Chemical Linkers in Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Chapter 10 Enhancing the Polarity of the Linker-drug in ADCs.
, Pages 377-421
- Inorganic Thermoelectric Materials: From Fundamental Concepts to Materials Design, Subject Index
, Pages 284-298
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 42, Amino acid and peptide bioconjugates.
, Volume 42
, Pages 85-145
- Poly(lactic acid) Science and Technology: Processing, Properties, Additives and Applications, CHAPTER 5 Plasticization of Poly(lactide).
, Pages 124-170
- Reducing Agents in Colloidal Nanoparticle Synthesis, CHAPTER 1 Reducing Agents in Colloidal Nanoparticle Synthesis – an Introduction.
, Pages 1-27
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 41, NMR of liquid crystals and micellar solutions.
, Volume 41
, Pages 429-479