to explore results)
- Renewable Resources for Biorefineries, CHAPTER 7 High Value Chemicals and Materials Production Based on Biomass Components Separation.
, Pages 146-175
- Enantioselective Homogeneous Supported Catalysis, Chapter 8 Non-covalent Immobilization.
, Pages 237-277
- Macromolecular Chemistry: Volume 3, Natural polymers: Polysaccharides and glycoproteins.
, Volume 3
, Pages 98-132
- Catalysis: Volume 24, Green oxidation catalysis with metal complexes: from bulk to nano recyclable hybrid catalysts.
, Volume 24
, Pages 116-203
- Biological Conversion of Biomass for Fuels and Chemicals: Explorations from Natural Utilization Systems, Subject Index
, Pages 381-407
- Biobased Aerogels: Polysaccharide and Protein-based Materials, Chapter 3 Cellulose Based Aerogels: Processing and Morphology.
, Pages 25-41
- Biological Conversion of Biomass for Fuels and Chemicals: Explorations from Natural Utilization Systems, CHAPTER 17 Cellulose-Dissolving Systems and their Effects on Enzymatic Hydrolysis.
, Pages 318-343
- Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals: Using Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts, Chapter 7 Green Metal-catalysed Synthesis of Pharmaceutically Useful Asymmetric Epoxides and Sulfoxides.
, Pages 139-192
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 3 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Organocatalysts
, Pages 251-467
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 36, The Pauson-Khand reaction.
, Volume 36
, Pages 93-120