to explore results)
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, CHAPTER 5 Bristol-Myers Squibb: Preparation of Chiral Intermediates for the Development of Drugs and APIs.
, Pages 125-167
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, Subject Index
, Pages 497-511
- Synthetic Methods in Drug Discovery: Volume 1, Chapter 6 Palladium- and Copper-catalysed C–N Cross-coupling in Drug Discovery.
, Volume 1
, Pages 170-241
- Contrast Agents for MRI: Experimental Methods, Chapter 1 General Synthetic and Physical Methods.
, Pages 1-120
- Economic Synthesis of Heterocycles: Zinc, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Manganese and Nickel Catalysts, CHAPTER 4 Copper-Catalyzed Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 159-348
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, CHAPTER 15 Recent Large-Scale Applications of Transition Metal-Catalyzed Couplings for the Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals.
, Pages 697-778
- Carbohydrates in Drug Design and Discovery, Chapter 11 Amphiphilic Aminoglycoside Antimicrobials in Antibacterial Discovery.
, Pages 255-285
- New Synthetic Technologies in Medicinal Chemistry, Chapter 4 Microwave Assisted Chemistry.
, Pages 63-89
- Biomedical Imaging: The Chemistry of Labels, Probes and Contrast Agents, Chapter 3 Recent Developments in PET and SPECT Radioligands for CNS Imaging.
, Pages 49-143
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 4 The Chemistry of Carnosine Derivatives.
, Pages 61-83