to explore results)
- Photolysis of Tp′Rh(CNneopentyl)(PhNCNneopentyl) in the presence of ketones and esters: kinetic and thermodynamic selectivity for activation of different aliphatic C–H bonds.
, Dalton Trans.
- Index of subjects
, J. Chem. Soc., Abstr.
- Catalytic dehydration of 2,3-butanediol over P/HZSM-5: effect of catalyst, reaction temperature and reactant configuration on rearrangement products.
, RSC Adv.
- Slow combustion of methyl ethyl ketone.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Mechanisms of solute rejection in solvent resistant nanofiltration: the effect of solvent on solute rejection.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Electrosynthesis of 2,3-butanediol and methyl ethyl ketone from acetoin in flow cells.
, Green Chem.
- Review of old chemistry and new catalytic advances in the on-purpose synthesis of butadiene.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- XCVIII.—The vapour pressures and densities of mixtures of acetone and methyl ethyl ketone.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- Ethanol-to-butadiene: the reaction and its catalysts.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Chemistry of 9,10-phenanthrenequinone revisited: iron(iii) chloride catalyzed reactions of 9,10-phenanthrenequinone with acyclic and cyclic ketones provide furan annulated products.
, RSC Adv.