to explore results)
- Inhibition of low-density lipoprotein receptor degradation with a cyclic peptide that disrupts the homodimerization of IDOL E3 ubiquitin ligase.
, Chem. Sci.
- Asymmetric Cu(ii) catalyses for cycloaddition reactions based on π–cation or n–cation interactions.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Molecular imaging probes derived from natural peptides.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- The aromaticity of the phenyl ring imparts thermal stability to a supramolecular hydrogel obtained from low molecular mass compound.
, New J. Chem.
- BIM-46174 fragments as potential ligands of G proteins.
, Med. Chem. Commun.