to explore results)
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 10 Antimicrobial Activity of Coffee.
, Pages 234-254
- Berries and Berry Bioactive Compounds in Promoting Health, Chapter 2 Occurrence, Bioavailability and Metabolism of Berry (Poly)phenols.
, Pages 41-82
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 3 Anti-inflammatory Activity of Coffee.
, Pages 57-74
- Anthocyanins from Natural Sources: Exploiting Targeted Delivery for Improved Health, Chapter 6 Pharmacokinetics.
, Pages 159-185
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, Subject Index
, Pages 587-594
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 25 Major Chlorogenic Acids' Contents and Distribution in Coffees.
, Pages 584-610
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 6 Retention in Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 91-152
- The Chemistry and Biology of Winemaking, Chapter 2 The Vine
, Pages 65-113
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): C (2), C Compounds.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-866
- Green Materials from Plant Oils, CHAPTER 5 Plant-oil-based Polymeric Materials and their Applications.
, Pages 93-126