to explore results)
- Biosynthesis of isoxazolin-5-one and 3-nitropropanoic acid containing glucosides in juvenile Chrysomelina.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- A novel amino acid analysis method using derivatization of multiple functional groups followed by liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry.
- Labelling studies in the biosynthesis of polyketides and non-ribosomal peptides.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Chemical labels and natural element tags for the quantitative analysis of bio-molecules.
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.
- Simultaneous determination of major peanut allergens Ara h1 and Ara h2 in baked foodstuffs based on their signature peptides using ultra-performance liquid chromatography coupled to tandem mass spectrometry.
, Anal. Methods