to explore results)
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 5 Application of Morita–Baylis–Hillman Reaction for the Synthesis of Natural Products.
, Pages 485-551
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 8 Carnosine and Derivatives as Inhibitors of Protein Covalent Modifications Induced by Reactive Carbonyl Species.
, Pages 139-169
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 51, Phosphonium salts and P-ylides.
, Volume 51
, Pages 125-180
- Tomato Chemistry, Industrial Processing and Product Development, Chapter 6 Volatile Taste/Odour Active Compounds and Aroma Generation in Tomato Products.
, Pages 114-138
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 34 Phytochemicals From Coffea Leaves.
, Pages 771-788
- Dienamine Catalysis for Organic Synthesis, CHAPTER 10 Trienamine-catalyzed Stereoselective Cycloadditions and Other Remote Functionalizations of Polyconjugated Enals/Enones.
, Pages 158-193
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 3 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Organocatalysts
, Pages 251-467
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 11 Antioxidant Activity of Imidazole Dipeptides.
, Pages 217-237
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, Subject Index
, Pages 566-602
- Food Flavors and Chemistry: Advances of the New Millennium, Headspace composition of virgin olive oil evaluated by solid phase Microextraction: Relationship with the oil sensory characteristics.
, Pages 236-247