to explore results)
- Edible Fungi: Chemical Composition, Nutrition and Health Effects, Chapter 4 Bioactive Phenolic Compounds from Mushrooms.
, Pages 139-160
- Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components, CHAPTER 13 Bound Phenolic Constituents as Co-passengers of Dietary Fibre.
, Pages 278-304
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 2 Synthetic Green Polymers from Renewable Monomers.
, Pages 22-78
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 16 Chlorogenic Acids: Daily Consumption Through Coffee, Metabolism and Potential Health Effects.
, Pages 364-415
- Biosynthesis: Volume 2, Biosynthesis of phenolic compounds derived from shikimate.
, Volume 2
, Pages 215-240
- Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components, CHAPTER 12 Types and Distribution of Phenolic Compounds in Grains.
, Pages 235-277
- Photoreceptors and Light Signalling, The family of photoactive yellow proteins, the xanthopsins: From structure and mechansm of photoactivation to biological function.
, Volume 3
, Pages 228-271
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 25 Major Chlorogenic Acids' Contents and Distribution in Coffees.
, Pages 584-610
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 10 Antimicrobial Activity of Coffee.
, Pages 234-254
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 12 Non-extractable Polyphenols and the Gut Microbiome.
, Pages 241-262