to explore results)
- Volatile Biomarkers for Human Health: From Nature to Artificial Senses, Chapter 12 Interplay Between Volatile Biomarkers and Body Fluids.
, Pages 197-218
- Magnetic Nanomaterials: Applications in Catalysis and Life Sciences, CHAPTER 6 Catalytic Enhancement of NMR Sensitivity for Advanced Spectroscopic and Imaging Studies in Catalysis and Life Sciences.
, Pages 142-171
- Singlet Oxygen: Applications in Biosciences and Nanosciences, Volume 1, Chapter 4 Production of Singlet Oxygen by Direct Photoactivation of Molecular Oxygen.
, Volume 1
, Pages 75-91
- Volatile Biomarkers for Human Health: From Nature to Artificial Senses, Contents
, Pages P009-P019
- Gas Phase NMR, Chapter 9 High-resolution Spectra in PHIP.
, Pages 304-335
- Isoflavones: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 7 The Structure of Isoflavones by 1D and 2D Homonuclear and Heteronuclear NMR Spectroscopy.
, Pages 94-114
- Optimizing NMR Methods for Structure Elucidation: Characterizing Natural Products and Other Organic Compounds, Chapter 5 Acquiring 1H and 13C Spectra
, Pages 45-67
- Fluorinated Polymers: Volume 1: Synthesis, Properties, Processing and Simulation, Chapter 10 The Melt Viscosity Properties of Fluoroplastics – Correlations to Molecular Structure and Tailoring Principles.
, Volume 1
, Pages 307-358
- Reactivity in Confined Spaces, Chapter 6 Properties and Reactivities of Metal Complexes Within Organic Nanocontainers.
, Pages 167-205
- Metallomacrocycles: From Structures to Applications, CHAPTER 8 Higher-order Supramolecular Systems Derived From Self-assembled Metallomacrocycles.
, Pages 195-225