to explore results)
- Culinary Herbs and Spices: A Global Guide, CHAPTER 12 Cumin (Cuminum cyminum)
, Pages 214-230
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 3 Phenolic Compounds: Flavonoids in Legumes.
, Pages 49-83
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 34 Phytochemicals From Coffea Leaves.
, Pages 771-788
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, CHAPTER 9 Isolation and Purification of Natural Products.
, Pages 314-362
- Male-mediated Developmental Toxicity, Chapter 22 Oestrogenic Compounds and Oxidative Stress.
, Pages 259-272
- Berries and Berry Bioactive Compounds in Promoting Health, Chapter 2 Occurrence, Bioavailability and Metabolism of Berry (Poly)phenols.
, Pages 41-82
- Caffeine: Chemistry, Subject Index
, Pages 400-424
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 9 Impact of Fermentation on the Nutritional Quality, Bioactive Compounds and Potential Health Properties of Legumes.
, Pages 196-214
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 14 Dietary Anti-, Pro-Oxidants in the Etiology of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 447-504
- Steviol Glycosides: Cultivation, Processing, Analysis and Applications in Food, CHAPTER 5 Presentation and Analysis of Other Constituents in the Leaves: Polyphenolics in Stevia rebaudiana Leaves.
, Pages 113-124