to explore results)
- Culinary Herbs and Spices: A Global Guide, CHAPTER 12 Cumin (Cuminum cyminum)
, Pages 214-230
- Renewable Resources for Surface Coatings, Inks and Adhesives, CHAPTER 13 Pigments, Dyes, and Colourants
, Pages 701-774
- Ionic Liquids in the Biorefinery Concept: Challenges and Perspectives, CHAPTER 5 Relevance of Ionic Liquids and Biomass Feedstocks for Biomolecule Extraction.
, Pages 121-167
- Nutritional Signaling Pathway Activities in Obesity and Diabetes, Chapter 4 Nutritional Regulation of Inflammation in Obesity and Diabetes.
, Pages 71-93
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 14 Dietary Anti-, Pro-Oxidants in the Etiology of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 447-504
- Steviol Glycosides: Cultivation, Processing, Analysis and Applications in Food, CHAPTER 5 Presentation and Analysis of Other Constituents in the Leaves: Polyphenolics in Stevia rebaudiana Leaves.
, Pages 113-124
- NMR Spectroscopy in Food Analysis, CHAPTER 7 Fats and Oils
, Pages 149-201
- Chocolate and Health: Chemistry, Nutrition and Therapy, Chapter 3 Cacao Chemistry.
, Pages 56-66
- Culinary Herbs and Spices: A Global Guide, CHAPTER 18 Mint – Mentha piperita (Peppermint), Mentha spicata (Spearmint), Mentha aquatica (Water Mint), Mentha arvensis (Corn, Field, Wild Mint, Japanese Mint, Marsh Mint)
, Pages 342-362
- The Coronavirus Pandemic and the Future: Virology, Epidemiology, Translational Toxicology and Therapeutics, Volume 2, CHAPTER 1 In Silico Approaches for Drug Repurposing for SARS-CoV-2 Infection.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-80