to explore results)
- Culinary Herbs and Spices: A Global Guide, CHAPTER 22 Parsley (Petroselinum crispum/Petroselinum Hortense/Petroselinum sativum)
, Pages 405-421
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, CHAPTER 9 Isolation and Purification of Natural Products.
, Pages 314-362
- Steviol Glycosides: Cultivation, Processing, Analysis and Applications in Food, CHAPTER 5 Presentation and Analysis of Other Constituents in the Leaves: Polyphenolics in Stevia rebaudiana Leaves.
, Pages 113-124
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 3 Phenolic Compounds: Flavonoids in Legumes.
, Pages 49-83
- New Frontiers in Chemical Biology: Enabling Drug Discovery, Chapter 3 Targeted Intracellular Protein Degradation as a Potential Therapeutic Strategy.
, Pages 64-96
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 14 Dietary Anti-, Pro-Oxidants in the Etiology of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 447-504
- Chocolate and Health: Chemistry, Nutrition and Therapy, Chapter 3 Cacao Chemistry.
, Pages 56-66
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 16 Sorghum Non-extractable Polyphenols: Chemistry, Extraction and Bioactivity.
, Pages 326-344
- Handbook of Antioxidant Methodology: Approaches to Activity Determination, Chapter 10 Antioxidant Activity and the Role of Gene and Protein Expression in Oxidative Stress.
, Pages 310-362
- Ionic Liquids in the Biorefinery Concept: Challenges and Perspectives, CHAPTER 5 Relevance of Ionic Liquids and Biomass Feedstocks for Biomolecule Extraction.
, Pages 121-167