to explore results)
- Stability of N-heterocyclic oxime derivatives. Part IV. The kinetics of the sodium hydroxide-catalysed hydrolysis of phosphonylated ketoximes in water at 15, 20, 25, and 30°.
, J. Chem. Soc. B
- Preparation and reactions of pyrylium salts containing α-pyridyl groups.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Enhanced rates of dihydropyridine to pyridinium hydrogen transfer in complexes of an active macrocyclic receptor molecule.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- Efficient anodic pyridination of poly(3-hexylthiophene) toward post-functionalization of conjugated polymers.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Gene delivery agents possessing antiradical activity: self-assembling cationic amphiphilic 1,4-dihydropyridine derivatives.
, New J. Chem.
- Some polycyclic systems related to benzothieno[2,3-c]pyridine.
, J. Chem. Soc. C