to explore results)
- Lignin Valorization: Emerging Approaches, Chapter 10 Using Aerobic Pathways for Aromatic Compound Degradation to Engineer Lignin Metabolism.
, Pages 252-289
- Lignin Valorization: Emerging Approaches, Chapter 13 Anaerobic Pathways for the Catabolism of Aromatic Compounds.
, Pages 333-390
- Photochemistry: Volume 36, Chapter 8 Polymer Photochemistry.
, Volume 36
, Pages 232-297
- Food Flavors and Chemistry: Advances of the New Millennium, Compositions and contents of catechins in various kinds of fresh tea leaves — comparisons between Assam variety and China variety.
, Pages 183-196
- Fluorine: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 8 Fluoride Levels in Herbal and Tea Infusions.
, Pages 140-154
- Dynamic Stereochemistry of Chiral Compounds: Principles and Applications, Chapter 6 Asymmetric Synthesis with Stereodynamic Compounds: Introduction, Conversion and Transfer of Chirality
, Pages 204-330
- Advanced Spectroscopic Techniques for Food Quality, CHAPTER 2 Spectroscopic Techniques for Quality Assessment of Tea and Coffee.
, Pages 23-67
- Dendrimer Chemistry: Synthetic Approaches Towards Complex Architectures, CHAPTER 1 Introduction to Dendrimers and Other Dendritic Polymers.
, Pages 1-20
- Nutrition, Functional and Sensory Properties of Foods, Peracetylated Epigallocatechin-3-gallate Effectively Prevents Human Breast Cancer Cell Metastasis by Targeting the Matrix Metalloproteinases Activity and Fatty Acid Synthase Expression.
, Pages 291-302
- Caffeine: Chemistry, Subject Index
, Pages 400-424