to explore results)
- Impact of chirality on peculiar ibuprofen molecular dynamics: hydrogen bonding organization and syn vs. anti carboxylic group conformations.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Enantioseparation performance of CNTs as chiral selectors for the separation of ibuprofen isomers: a dispersion corrected DFT study.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Enantioanalysis of
S-Ibuprofen using [5–6] fullerene-C70 and diethyl (1,2-methanofullerene C70)-71-71-dicarboxylate.
, Anal. Methods
- Incorporating active pharmaceutical ingredients into a molecular salt using a chiral counterion.
- Qualitative and quantitative recognition of chiral drugs based on terahertz spectroscopy.
- An enantio-selective chromatographic stationary phase for S-ibuprofen prepared by stoichiometric molecular imprinting.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- A layer-by-layer assembled d/l-arginine-calixarene-Si-surface for macroscopic enantio-selective discrimination of (R)/(S)-ibuprofen.
, Chem. Commun.
- Chiral liquid membrane for enantioselective separation of racemic ibuprofen by l-tartaric acid derivatives.
, RSC Adv.
- Chiral co-crystal solid solution: structures, melting point phase diagram, and chiral enrichment of (ibuprofen)2(4,4-dipyridyl).
- Influence of the nature of the support on the catalytic performance of CALB: experimental and theoretical evidence.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.