to explore results)
- The Chemistry and Biology of Winemaking, Chapter 2 The Vine
, Pages 65-113
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, Appendix
, Pages 278-326
- Photochemistry: Volume 45, Light induced reactions in cryogenic matrices (highlights 2015–2016).
, Volume 45
, Pages 22-67
- Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components, CHAPTER 12 Types and Distribution of Phenolic Compounds in Grains.
, Pages 235-277
- Chemistry in the Garden, Chapter 5 The Colour and Scent of Garden Plants
, Pages 44-58
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 11 Metabolic Fate of Extractable and Non-extractable Polyphenols.
, Pages 220-240
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 2 Synthetic Green Polymers from Renewable Monomers.
, Pages 22-78
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance: Volume 22, High-field EPR of bioorganic radicals.
, Volume 22
, Pages 107-154
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 6 Retention in Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 91-152
- Humic Substances: Structures, Models and Functions, 26 Binding of hydrophobic organic compounds to dissolved humic substances: A predictive approach based on computer assisted structure elucidation: Atomistic simulations and flory-huggins solution theory.
, Pages 221-238