to explore results)
- The Chemistry and Biology of Winemaking, Chapter 2 The Vine
, Pages 65-113
- Berries and Berry Bioactive Compounds in Promoting Health, Chapter 8 Neuroprotective Mechanisms of Berry Bioavailable Polyphenol Metabolites.
, Pages 208-245
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, Appendix
, Pages 278-326
- Berries and Berry Bioactive Compounds in Promoting Health, Chapter 2 Occurrence, Bioavailability and Metabolism of Berry (Poly)phenols.
, Pages 41-82
- Photochemistry: Volume 45, Light induced reactions in cryogenic matrices (highlights 2015–2016).
, Volume 45
, Pages 22-67
- Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components, CHAPTER 12 Types and Distribution of Phenolic Compounds in Grains.
, Pages 235-277
- Chemistry in the Garden, Chapter 5 The Colour and Scent of Garden Plants
, Pages 44-58
- Handbook of Antioxidant Methodology: Approaches to Activity Determination, Chapter 11 Antioxidant Measurements Using Microfluidics Technology.
, Pages 363-395
- Handbook of Antioxidant Methodology: Approaches to Activity Determination, Chapter 9 Measurement of Antioxidant Concentration in Active Food Packaging – Impact on Activity in the Stored Food.
, Pages 279-309
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 11 Metabolic Fate of Extractable and Non-extractable Polyphenols.
, Pages 220-240