to explore results)
- Metal-Carbon Bonds in Enzymes and Cofactors: Metal Ions in Life Sciences, 10 Interaction of Cyanide with Enzymes Containing Vanadium, Manganese, Non-Heme Iron, and Zinc.
, Volume 6
, Pages 363-393
- Anthocyanins from Natural Sources: Exploiting Targeted Delivery for Improved Health, Chapter 6 Pharmacokinetics.
, Pages 159-185
- Lignin Valorization: Emerging Approaches, Chapter 10 Using Aerobic Pathways for Aromatic Compound Degradation to Engineer Lignin Metabolism.
, Pages 252-289
- Lignin Valorization: Emerging Approaches, Chapter 11 Biological Funneling as a Means of Transforming Lignin-derived Aromatic Compounds into Value-added Chemicals.
, Pages 290-313
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 8 Customizing Transcription-factor Biosensors for Modern Biotechnology.
, Pages 203-233
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 1 Experimental and Computational Studies on the Catalytic Mechanism of Non-heme Iron Dioxygenases.
, Pages 1-41
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Volume 31, Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
, Volume 31
, Pages 1-196
- Therapies for Retinal Degeneration: Targeting Common Processes, CHAPTER 1 The Cellular Course of Retinal Degenerative Conditions.
, Pages 1-30
- Inorganic Electrochemistry: Theory, Practice and Application, The reactivity of transition metal complexes with small molecules
, Pages 445-496
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 25, Current trends in protein research.
, Volume 25
, Pages 296-358