to explore results)
- Determination of furosemide in urine samples by direct injection in a micellar liquid chromatographic system.
- A robust two-dimensional hydrogen-bonded network for the predictable assembly of ternary co-crystals of furosemide.
- Fabrication of novel electrochemical sensors based on modification with different polymorphs of MnO2 nanoparticles. Application to furosemide analysis in pharmaceutical and urine samples.
, RSC Adv.
- Comparison of direct injection nebulizer and desolvating microconcentric nebulizer for analysis of chlorine-, bromine- and iodine-containing compounds by reversed phase HPLC with ICP-MS detection.
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.
- A new mechanistic approach to elucidate furosemide electrooxidation on magnetic nanoparticles loaded on graphene oxide modified glassy carbon electrode.
, RSC Adv.
- Amelioration of mercury nephrotoxicity after pharmacological manipulation of organic anion transporter 1 (Oat1) and multidrug resistance-associated protein 2 (Mrp2) with furosemide.
, Toxicol. Res.
- High solubility crystalline hydrates of Na and K furosemide salts.
- Mono- and dinuclear Ru(ii) complexes of 1,4-bis(3-(2-pyridyl)pyrazol-1-ylmethyl)benzene): Synthesis, structure, photophysical properties and electrochemiluminescent determination of diuretic furosemide.
, Dalton Trans.
- Drug–drug cocrystals of anticancer drugs erlotinib–furosemide and gefitinib–mefenamic acid for alternative multi-drug treatment.
- Furosemide's one little hydrogen atom: NMR crystallography structure verification of powdered molecular organics.
, Chem. Commun.