to explore results)
- Theoretical Chemistry for Electronic Excited States, Chapter 5 Applications and Case Studies in Nonadiabatic Chemistry
, Pages 153-214
- Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components, CHAPTER 12 Types and Distribution of Phenolic Compounds in Grains.
, Pages 235-277
- Lignin Valorization: Emerging Approaches, Chapter 7 Catalytic Conversion of Lignin-derived Aromatic Compounds into Chemicals.
, Pages 159-198
- Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components, CHAPTER 13 Bound Phenolic Constituents as Co-passengers of Dietary Fibre.
, Pages 278-304
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 2 Leguminous Seeds as a Source of Phenolic Acids, Condensed Tannins, and Lignans.
, Pages 19-48
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 2 Synthetic Green Polymers from Renewable Monomers.
, Pages 22-78
- Biosynthesis: Volume 4, Phenolic compounds derived from shikimate.
, Volume 4
, Pages 80-96
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 16 Chlorogenic Acids: Daily Consumption Through Coffee, Metabolism and Potential Health Effects.
, Pages 364-415
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 16 Sorghum Non-extractable Polyphenols: Chemistry, Extraction and Bioactivity.
, Pages 326-344
- Biosynthesis: Volume 1, Biosynthesis of phenolic compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 119-157