to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): C (2), C Compounds.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-866
- Environmental Cardiology: Pollution and Heart Disease, Chapter 13 Environmental Aldehydes and Cardiovascular Disease.
, Pages 301-370
- Nanostructured Carbon Materials for Catalysis, CHAPTER 7 Heterogeneous Catalysis on Nanostructured Carbon Material Supported Catalysts
, Pages 312-411
- Environmental Catalysis over Gold-Based Materials, CHAPTER 6 Gold Catalysis for Hydrogenation Reactions.
, Pages 146-200
- Sustainable Preparation of Metal Nanoparticles: Methods and Applications, CHAPTER 6 Green Nanotechnology – a Sustainable Approach in the Nanorevolution.
, Pages 144-156
- Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts and Catalysis, CHAPTER 9 Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts for Selective Oxidation Reactions.
, Pages 288-400
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 8 Selective Hydrogenation in Carbon Dioxide-dissolved Expanded Liquid Phases.
, Pages 221-261
- Culinary Herbs and Spices: A Global Guide, CHAPTER 9 Cinnamon: Cinnamomum verum (syn Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Cinnamomum cassia (syn Cinnamomum aromaticum), Cinnamomum burmanni, Cinnamomum loureiroi
, Pages 141-170
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Catalysis in Application, Selective hydrogenation of cinnamaldehyde to cinnamyl alcohol using an Ir/C catalyst: Influence of reaction conditions.
, Pages 45-52