to explore results)
- Thermodynamic solubility of celecoxib in organic solvents.
- Celecoxib attenuates hepatocellular proliferative capacity during hepatocarcinogenesis by modulating a PTEN/NF-κB/PRL-3 pathway.
, RSC Adv.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: recent advances in the use of synthetic COX-2 inhibitors.
, RSC Med. Chem.
- Deuteration versus ethylation – strategies to improve the metabolic fate of an 18F-labeled celecoxib derivative.
, RSC Adv.
- Pharmaceutical cocrystals: along the path to improved medicines.
, Chem. Commun.
- Anti-rheumatoid arthritic effects of Saussurea involucrata on type II collagen-induced arthritis in rats.
, Food Funct.
- Application of hollow porous molecularly imprinted polymers using K2Ti4O9 coupled with SPE-HPLC for the determination of celecoxib in human urine samples: optimization by central composite design (CCD).
, Anal. Methods
- Visible light photocatalysis in the late-stage functionalization of pharmaceutically relevant compounds.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Isostructurality in six celecoxib co-crystals introduced by solvent inclusion.
- Electrophilic halogenation of hydrazones of CF3-ynones. Regioselective synthesis of 4-halo-substituted 3-CF3-pyrazoles.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.