to explore results)
- Hotspots of root-exuded amino acids are created within a rhizosphere-on-a-chip. Jayde Aufrecht, Muneeba Khalid, Courtney L. Walton, Kylee Tate, John F. Cahill, Scott T. Retterer
, Lab Chip
- Modifications of the urinary metabolome in young women after cranberry juice consumption were revealed using the UHPLC-Q-orbitrap-HRMS-based metabolomics approach. Haiyan Liu, Timothy J. Garrett, Zhihua Su, Christina Khoo, Shaomin Zhao, Liwei Gu
, Food Funct.
- Microwave induced plasma desorption ionization (MIPDI) mass spectrometry for qualitative and quantitative analysis of preservatives in cosmetics. Zhongjun Zhao, Yixiang Duan
, RSC Adv.
- Ambient air quality and drug aftermaths of the Notte Bianca (White Night) holidays in Rome. Angelo Cecinato, Catia Balducci, Graziano Nervegna, Giorgio Tagliacozzo, Ivo Allegrini
, J. Environ. Monit.
- Characterisation and comparison of the uptake of ionizable and polar pesticides, pharmaceuticals and personal care products by POCIS and Chemcatchers. S. L. Kaserzon, D. W. Hawker, K. Kennedy, M. Bartkow, S. Carter, K. Booij, J. F. Mueller
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- Optimizing extraction and analysis of pharmaceuticals in human urine, struvite, food crops, soil, and lysimeter water by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Rachel A. Mullen, Krista R. Wigginton, Abraham Noe-Hays, Kim Nace, Nancy G. Love, Charles B. Bott, Diana S. Aga
, Anal. Methods