to explore results)
- The synthesis of Bcr-Abl inhibiting anticancer pharmaceutical agents imatinib, nilotinib and dasatinib.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- The opening/closure of the P-loop and hinge of BCR-ABL1 decodes the low/high bioactivities of dasatinib and axitinib.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Gold nanoparticles and reduced graphene oxide-amplified label-free DNA biosensor for dasatinib detection.
, New J. Chem.
- An analogue of a kinase inhibitor exhibits subjective characteristics that contribute to its inhibitory activities as a potential anti-cancer candidate: insights through computational biomolecular modelling of UM-164 binding with lyn protein.
, RSC Adv.
- A sensitive and microscale method for drug screening combining affinity probes and single molecule fluorescence correlation spectroscopy.
- A bioorthogonal approach for imaging the binding between Dasatinib and its target proteins inside living cells.
, Chem. Commun.
- Small-world networks of residue interactions in the Abl kinase complexes with cancer drugs: topology of allosteric communication pathways can determine drug resistance effects.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Development of inverse electron demand Diels–Alder ligation and TR-FRET assays for the determination of ligand–protein target occupancy in live cells.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Microfluidic single cell arrays to interrogate signalling dynamics of individual, patient-derived hematopoietic stem cells.
, Lab Chip
- Kinase-templated abiotic reaction.
, Chem. Sci.