to explore results)
- Chlorinated Solvents: A Forensic Evaluation, Chapter 2 Stabilizers and Impurities
, Pages 22-76
- The Chemistry and Bioactive Components of Turmeric, CHAPTER 4 Turmeric – Active Ingredients Other than Curcuminoids.
, Pages 71-103
- Advanced Ozonation Processes for Water and Wastewater Treatment: Active Catalysts and Combined Technologies, Chapter 1 Heterogeneous Catalytic Ozonation over Metal Oxides and Mechanism Discussion.
, Pages 1-28
- Nanoengineering: The Skills and Tools Making Technology Invisible, CHAPTER 5 Nanobiotechnology
, Pages 128-155
- New Tools to Interrogate Endocannabinoid Signalling: From Natural Compounds to Synthetic Drugs, Chapter 6 Natural Compounds and Synthetic Drugs Targeting the Ionotropic Cannabinoid Members of Transient Receptor Potential (TRP) Channels.
, Pages 201-300
- Culinary Herbs and Spices: A Global Guide, CHAPTER 30 Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
, Pages 533-548
- Chlorinated Solvents: A Forensic Evaluation, Chapter 4 Trichloroethylene (TCE)
, Pages 119-159
- Advanced Ozonation Processes for Water and Wastewater Treatment: Active Catalysts and Combined Technologies, Subject Index
, Pages 371-382
- Advanced Gas Chromatography in Food Analysis, Chapter 6 Heart-cutting Two-dimensional Gas Chromatography.
, Pages 201-236
- Vanadium Catalysis, Chapter 24 Vanadium Chloroperoxidases as Versatile Biocatalysts.
, Pages 548-563