to explore results)
- Crystal structure of the growth inhibitor, ‘maleic hydrazide’(1,2-dihydropyridazine-3,6-dione).
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- CO2-Assisted asymmetric hydrogenation of prochiral allylamines.
, RSC Adv.
- Radical-induced oxidation of pyridazine-3,6-diol (maleic hydrazide). A model for chemiluminescent cyclic hydrazides.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1
- Structural elaboration of dicyanopyrazine: towards push–pull molecules with tailored photoredox activity.
, RSC Adv.
- Heterocyclic imines and amines. Part XVII. Confirmation of the structures of two aminopyridazinones.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- A facile chemiluminescence strategy for copper(ii) ion detection utilizing azothiacalixarene-functionalized carboxymethylcellulose polymeric ligand.
, New J. Chem.
- A ruthenium-catalyzed alkenylation–annulation approach for the synthesis of indazole derivatives via C–H bond activation.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Secondary metabolites from mangrove-associated fungi: source, chemistry and bioactivities.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Functional metallosupramolecular architectures using 1,2,3-triazole ligands: it's as easy as 1,2,3 “click”.
, Dalton Trans.
- Expedient synthesis of new cinnoline diones by Ru-catalyzed regioselective unexpected deoxygenation-oxidative annulation of propargyl alcohols with phthalazinones and pyridazinones.
, Chem. Commun.