to explore results)
- Understanding prebiotic chemistry through the analysis of extraterrestrial amino acids and nucleobases in meteorites.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Ligand-promoted palladium-catalyzed β-methylene C–H arylation of primary aldehydes.
, Chem. Sci.
- The preparation of β-amino-acid peptides using oxazinones.
, J. Chem. Soc. D
- Synthesis of β-amino-acid peptides by aminolysis of substituted di-hydro-1,3-oxazinones and amino-protected β-lactams.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Transient imines as ‘next generation’ directing groups for the catalytic functionalisation of C–H bonds in a single operation.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.