to explore results)
- Natural Product Chemistry for Drug Discovery, Chapter 6 Macromarines: A Selective Account of the Potential of Marine Sponges, Molluscs, Soft Corals and Tunicates as a Source of Therapeutically Important Molecular Structures.
, Pages 174-214
- Functional Polymers for Nanomedicine, Chapter 10 Zwitterionic Polymers for Targeted Drug Delivery.
, Pages 227-244
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 13 Natural Product Scaffolds of Value in Medicinal Chemistry.
, Pages 348-378
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 40, Nucleotides and nucleic acids: mononucleotides.
, Volume 40
, Pages 106-138
- Antiviral Discovery for Highly Pathogenic Emerging Viruses, Chapter 1 Overview of Antiviral Drug Discovery and Development: Viral Versus Host Targets.
, Pages 1-27
- Drug Discovery from Natural Products, Chapter 17 The Contribution of Marine Chemistry in the Field of Antimalarial Research.
, Pages 374-390
- The Coronavirus Pandemic and the Future: Virology, Epidemiology, Translational Toxicology and Therapeutics, Volume 2, CHAPTER 1 In Silico Approaches for Drug Repurposing for SARS-CoV-2 Infection.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-80
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 13 Designing Multi-enzymatic Systems for the Preparation of Optically Active Molecules.
, Pages 351-386
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 41, Nucleotide and polynucleotides.
, Volume 41
, Pages 147-147
- Fats and Associated Compounds, Chapter 6 Essential and Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Human Health.
, Pages 133-161