to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes: Biochemistry, CHAPTER 6 Enzymes of the Xanthine Oxidase Family.
, Pages 192-239
- Acute Brain Impairment: Scientific Discoveries and Translational Research, Chapter 6 The Molecular Neuroprotective Strategies in Cerebral Ischemia: An Insight into Emerging Treatments for Oxidative Stress.
, Pages 82-104
- Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes: Spectroscopic and Theoretical Investigations, CHAPTER 5 Electrochemistry of Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes.
, Pages 168-222
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 47, NMR in living systems.
, Volume 47
, Pages 240-284
- The Medicinal Chemist's Guide to Solving ADMET Challenges, CHAPTER 12 Aldehyde and Xanthine Oxidase Metabolism.
, Pages 248-277
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 6 Drugs for Kinetoplastid Diseases – Current Situation and Challenges.
, Pages 134-158
- Handbook of Antioxidant Methodology: Approaches to Activity Determination, Chapter 10 Antioxidant Activity and the Role of Gene and Protein Expression in Oxidative Stress.
, Pages 310-362
- Drug Repurposing, Chapter 13 Intellectual Property Considerations.
, Pages 264-279
- Peroxynitrite Detection in Biological Media: Challenges and Advances, CHAPTER 2 Quantifying Peroxynitrite: Bridging the Gap Between Chemistry, Biology and Immunology.
, Pages 12-47