to explore results)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 36, Solid-state NMR spectroscopy.
, Volume 36
, Pages 196-243
- Protein Folding, Misfolding and Aggregation: Classical Themes and Novel Approaches, Chapter 4 Hydrogen Exchange Experiments: Detection and Characterization of Protein Folding Intermediates.
, Pages 70-84
- Modern Methods in Solid-state NMR: A Practitioner's Guide, Chapter 5 14N Solid-state NMR.
, Pages 134-159
- Prebiotic Chemistry and Life's Origin, CHAPTER 8 Prebiotic Chemistry of Nucleobases and Nucleotides.
, Pages 215-268
- The Chemical Biology of Nitrogen, CHAPTER 7 When Ammonia Becomes Toxic: Ureido and Guanidinium Forms of Organic Nitrogen
, Pages 137-152
- The Biological Chemistry of Nickel, CHAPTER 5 Urease.
, Pages 60-97
- Organic Catalysis for Polymerisation, Chapter 3 Bifunctional and Supramolecular Organocatalysts for Polymerization.
, Pages 87-120
- Molecular Spectroscopy: Volume 5, Infrared and Raman spectroscopic studies of clathrate inclusion compounds.
, Volume 5
, Pages 60-105
- NMR Methods for Characterization of Synthetic and Natural Polymers, Chapter 7 HR-MAS NMR Characterization of Thermo-responsive Polymer Gels: Network Collapse Dynamics and Intermolecular Interactions.
, Pages 131-155
- Functional Supramolecular Materials: From Surfaces to MOFs, Chapter 3 Anion Binding in Tripodal Receptors and Supramolecular Capsular Dimeric Assemblies.
, Pages 75-109