to explore results)
- Lignin Valorization: Emerging Approaches, Chapter 13 Anaerobic Pathways for the Catabolism of Aromatic Compounds.
, Pages 333-390
- Food Flavors and Chemistry: Advances of the New Millennium, Characterization of volatile flavors in enzyme-modified and natural Cheddar cheese.
, Pages 141-150
- Photochemistry: Volume 46, Controlled release of volatile compounds using the Norrish type II reaction.
, Volume 46
, Pages 242-264
- Sustainable Organic Synthesis: Tools and Strategies, CHAPTER 8 Sustainable Activation of Chemical Substrates Under Sonochemical Conditions.
, Pages 212-238
- Economic Synthesis of Heterocycles: Zinc, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Manganese and Nickel Catalysts, CHAPTER 7 Nickel-Catalyzed Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 435-498
- Catalytic Aerobic Oxidations, CHAPTER 2 Aerobic Oxidation Reactions Using Metal-based Homogeneous Systems.
, Pages 16-49
- Tomato Chemistry, Industrial Processing and Product Development, Chapter 6 Volatile Taste/Odour Active Compounds and Aroma Generation in Tomato Products.
, Pages 114-138
- Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation To the Synthesis, New results on the formation of important maillard aroma compounds.
, Pages 163-177
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 33 Coffee Volatile and Aroma Compounds – From the Green Bean to the Cup.
, Pages 726-770
- Advanced Gas Chromatography in Food Analysis, Chapter 7 Comprehensive Two-dimensional Gas Chromatography.
, Pages 237-282