to explore results)
- In Silico Toxicology: Principles and Applications, Chapter 16 Tools for Category Formation and Read-Across: Overview of the OECD (Q)SAR Application Toolbox.
, Pages 385-407
- Perfluoroalkyl Substances: Synthesis, Applications, Challenges and Regulations, CHAPTER 6 Hydrofluoroethers (HFEs): A History of Synthesis.
, Pages 166-356
- Chiral Sulfur Ligands: Asymmetric Catalysis, Chapter 6 Cyclopropanation
, Pages 208-232
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 5 Heterogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 345-390
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Catalysis: Volume 31, Understanding catalysis for processing glycerol and glycerol-based derivatives for the production of value added chemicals.
, Volume 31
, Pages 267-296
- In Silico Toxicology: Principles and Applications, Chapter 18 Biological Read-Across: Mechanistically-Based Species–Species and Endpoint–Endpoint Extrapolations.
, Pages 446-477
- Vanadium Catalysis, Chapter 20 Vanadium-catalyzed Transformations of Selected Functional Groups.
, Pages 483-496
- Chemical and Biochemical Catalysis for Next Generation Biofuels, Chapter 3 Surface Science Studies Relevant for Metal-catalyzed Biorefining Reactions.
, Pages 33-63
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, Subject Index
, Pages 578-620