to explore results)
- Selective binding of benzenediol derivatives by simultaneous non-covalent interactions in bis-Pt(II) aza-aromatic host–guest system. Robert Trokowski, Shigehisa Akine, Tatsuya Nabeshima
, Dalton Trans.
- Chemoenzymatic synthesis of enantiopure hydroxy sulfoxides derived from substituted arenes. Derek R. Boyd, Narain D. Sharma, John F. Malone, Vera Ljubez, Deirdre Murphy, Steven D. Shepherd, Christopher C. R. Allen
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Experimental and theoretical studies on hydrogen bond-promoted fixation of carbon dioxide and epoxides in cyclic carbonates. Jin-Quan Wang, Jian Sun, Wei-Guo Cheng, Kun Dong, Xiang-Ping Zhang, Suo-Jiang Zhang
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Metalated covalent organic frameworks: from synthetic strategies to diverse applications. Qun Guan, Le-Le Zhou, Yu-Bin Dong
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Inhibitory effect of bortezomib on human multiple myeloma cells when combined with epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) analogs. Sreedhar Pamu, Di Chen, Fred Morin, Congde Huo, Qiuzhi Cui, Q. Ping Dou, Tak Hang Chan
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Kinetics of reduction of [Os(CN)6]3– ion by ascorbic acid and substituted 1,2- and 1,4-dihydroxybenzenes in acidic media. Effects of β-cyclodextrin inclusion of the reductant. Jerome A. Imonigie, Donal H. Macartney
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Hydrophilic oxygen radical absorbance capacity values of low-molecular-weight phenolic compounds containing carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. Shuhei Sakurai, Akito Kikuchi, Hiroaki Gotoh
, RSC Adv.
- Pronounced photochromism of titanium oxide hydrates (hydrous TiO2). Manuela Russo, Stephen E. J. Rigby, Walter Caseri, Natalie Stingelin
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Stacking among the clips of the poly-aromatic rings of phenazine with hydroxy-aromatics and photophysical properties. Rinki Brahma, Munendra Pal Singh, Jubaraj B. Baruah
, RSC Adv.
- Determination of equilibrium constants of iron(iii)-1,2-dihydroxybenzene complexes and the relationship between calculated iron speciation and degradation of rhodamine B. Adolfo Henríquez, Pablo Salgado, Milenka Albornoz, Victoria Melín, Héctor D. Mansilla, Lorena Cornejo-Ponce, David Contreras
, New J. Chem.