to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Food Biosensors, CHAPTER 13 Nanostructure-Modified Electrodes for Food Sensors.
, Pages 299-326
- Reducing Agents in Colloidal Nanoparticle Synthesis, CHAPTER 4 Role of Phenols and Phenol Derivatives in the Synthesis of Nanoparticles.
, Pages 73-96
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): C (2), C Compounds.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-866
- Catalysis: Volume 27, Chapter 6 Catalytic oxidation of organic pollutants in aqueous solution using sulfate radicals.
, Volume 27
, Pages 209-247
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, Appendix
, Pages 278-326
- Medicinal Applications of Coordination Chemistry, Chapter 4 Therapeutic Medicine
, Pages 201-323
- Berries and Berry Bioactive Compounds in Promoting Health, Chapter 2 Occurrence, Bioavailability and Metabolism of Berry (Poly)phenols.
, Pages 41-82
- Understanding Hydrogen Bonds: Theoretical and Experimental Views, Chapter 1 Hydrogen Bond – Definitions, Criteria of Existence and Various Types
, Pages 1-40