to explore results)
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 2 Catalytic Systems for the Morita–Baylis–Hillman Reaction.
, Pages 79-208
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, CHAPTER 8 Almac: An Industrial Perspective of Ene Reductase (ERED) Biocatalysis.
, Pages 229-256
- Vanadium Catalysis, Chapter 20 Vanadium-catalyzed Transformations of Selected Functional Groups.
, Pages 483-496
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 3 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Organocatalysts
, Pages 251-467
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 3 Transformations of Functional Groups in Morita–Baylis–Hillman Adducts.
, Pages 209-324
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 1 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Substrates
, Pages 1-149
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 2, Chapter 19 Ureas and Thioureas as Asymmetric Organocatalysts.
, Pages 196-255
- Vanadium Catalysis, Chapter 11 Supported Vanadium Catalysts: Heterogeneous Molecular Complexes, Electrocatalysis and Biomass Transformation.
, Pages 241-284
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 4 Morita–Baylis–Hillman Adducts or Derivatives for the Construction of Cyclic Frameworks.
, Pages 325-484
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 8 Selective Hydrogenation in Carbon Dioxide-dissolved Expanded Liquid Phases.
, Pages 221-261