to explore results)
- Asymmetric Autocatalysis: The Soai Reaction, Chapter 2 Asymmetric Autocatalysis Initiated by Enantioenriched Chiral Organic Compounds: The Link Between Circularly Polarized Light and Nearly Enantiopure Organic Compounds.
, Pages 33-42
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 3 Homogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 44-308
- Saturated Heterocyclic Chemistry: Volume 2, Three-membered rings.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-118
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 41, Theoretical aspects of indirect spin-spin couplings.
, Volume 41
, Pages 119-147
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 42, Applications of spin‐spin couplings.
, Volume 42
, Pages 181-229
- Nanostructured Catalysts: Selective Oxidations, Chapter 8 Gold as a Selective Oxidation Catalyst.
, Pages 193-213
- Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts and Catalysis, CHAPTER 8 Advances in Catalytic Reactions by Gold-based Catalysts Through the Radical Chain Mechanism.
, Pages 229-287
- Photocatalysis: Applications, CHAPTER 11 New Synthetic Routes in Heterogeneous Photocatalysis.
, Pages 303-344
- Catalysis: Volume 28, Titano-silicates: highlights on development, evolution and application in oxidative catalysis.
, Volume 28
, Pages 119-143
- Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts and Catalysis, CHAPTER 9 Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts for Selective Oxidation Reactions.
, Pages 288-400