to explore results)
- Advanced Gas Chromatography in Food Analysis, Chapter 9 Gas Chromatography–Olfactometry: Principles, Practical Aspects and Applications in Food Analysis.
, Pages 337-399
- Catalytic Hydrogenation for Biomass Valorization, CHAPTER 6 Hydrodeoxygenation of Lignocellulose-Derived Platform Molecules.
, Pages 125-150
- High Pressure Technologies in Biomass Conversion, Chapter 7 Efficient Transformation of Biomass-derived Compounds into Different Valuable Products: A “Green” Approach.
, Pages 137-164
- Carbon Nanomaterials in Hydrogenation Catalysis, Chapter 7 Catalysts Supported on Carbon Nanotubes
, Pages 63-136
- Sustainable Solvents: Perspectives from Research, Business and International Policy, CHAPTER 3 Sustainability Applied to Solvents
, Pages 87-135
- Photocatalysis Using 2D Nanomaterials, Chapter 1 Recent Developments and Perspectives on Solar-driven Fine Chemicals Synthesis: From the Reaction System to 2D Photocatalysts.
, Pages 1-64
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 6 Heterogeneous Catalysis in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide.
, Pages 132-190
- Photochemistry: Volume 36, Chapter 7 Photoelimination.
, Volume 36
, Pages 205-231
- Catalytic Hydrogenation for Biomass Valorization, Subject Index
, Pages 299-310
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 3 Homogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 44-308