to explore results)
- Photochemistry: Volume 45, Highlights in PhotochemistryPhotoredox systems for building C–C bonds from carbon dioxide.
, Volume 45
, Pages 163-174
- Advanced Mass Spectrometry-based Analytical Separation Techniques for Probing the Polar Metabolome, Chapter 3 Ion Pair Liquid Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry for Probing the Polar Metabolome.
, Pages 41-68
- Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics, CHAPTER 4 Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics Using New Interfacing Designs.
, Pages 66-82
- Chromatographic Methods in Metabolomics, CHAPTER 9 Applications.
, Pages 195-232
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 22 Organic Acids.
, Pages 517-542
- Advanced Mass Spectrometry-based Analytical Separation Techniques for Probing the Polar Metabolome, Chapter 1 State-of-the-art in LC–MS Approaches for Probing the Polar Metabolome.
, Pages 1-26
- Foodomics: Omic Strategies and Applications in Food Science, Chapter 17 Application of Metabolomics to Food Systems.
, Pages 416-442
- The Chemistry of Fungi, Chapter 6 Fungal Metabolites Derived from the Citric Acid Cycle
, Pages 120-126
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 22, Group IV: The silicon group.
, Volume 22
, Pages 87-137
- Inorganic Biochemistry: Volume 1, Metalloenzymes.
, Volume 1
, Pages 317-355